The Kenora Golf & Country Club welcomes Public play 7 days a week and walk-ons are always welcome.
Please take note of the following rules and regulations:
- We are a soft spike facility. No metal spikes will be allowed. Metal spikes can be switched over to soft spikes in the Pro Shop for a nominal charge.
- A casual dress code is in effect. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Due to LCBO law, alcohol is not permitted, unless purchased from the bar or beverage cart.
- Golf carts are permitted to go 90 degrees with the exception of all par 3’s and hole #3 and #4, unless posted otherwise, weather permitting.
- Only two people may ride in a golf car at one time.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs and bag.
- Twosomes will be paired up with another twosome by either the Pro Shop or Course Host during peak times.
- Play ready golf to speed up the pace of play. Please keep the group ahead in sight and allow faster players to play through if gaps arise.
- Replace divots, repair ball marks on greens and rake bunkers.
2019 Public Golf Rates
Green Fee 10 Game Pack.
Includes 10 – 9 or 18 hole green fees.
Must be used in 2019 season.
One card purchase per season.
No Cash value.
9 Hole Green Fee Punch Card – $350.00 tax included
18 Hole Green Fee Punch Card – $470.00 tax included
|GOLF||Opening Day – May 18th|
Sept 4th – Sept 30th
|May 19th- June 30th||July 1st – Sept 3rd|
|9 Holes||$31.00 – (Junior-$22.00)||$33.00 – (Junior-$23.00)||$36.00 – (Junior–$25.00)|
|18 Holes||$40.00 – (Junior-$31.00)||$48.00 – (Junior-$32.00)||$51.00 – (Junior–$34.00)|
|Power Carts||Pull Carts|
|Rental Clubs||Yearly Pull Cart|
- Medium Bucket $8.00
- Large Bucket $11.00