The Kenora Golf & Country Club welcomes Public play 7 days a week and walk-ons are always welcome.
Please take note of the following rules and regulations:
- We are a soft spike facility. No metal spikes will be allowed. Metal spikes can be switched over to soft spikes in the Pro Shop for a nominal charge.
- A casual dress code is in effect. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Due to LCBO law, alcohol is not permitted, unless purchased from the bar or beverage cart.
- Golf carts are permitted to go 90 degrees with the exception of all par 3’s and hole #3 and #4, unless posted otherwise, weather permitting.
- Only two people may ride in a golf car at one time.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs and bag.
- Twosomes will be paired up with another twosome by either the Pro Shop or Course Host during peak times.
- Play ready golf to speed up the pace of play. Please keep the group ahead in sight and allow faster players to play through if gaps arise.
- Replace divots, repair ball marks on greens and rake bunkers.
2018 Public Golf Rates
|Golf||Opening Day – May 18th & Sept 4th – Sept 30th||May 19th- June 30th||July 1st – Sept 3rd|
|9 Holes||$30.00 – (Junior-$22.00)||$32.00 – (Junior-$23.00)||$35.00- (Junior – $25.00)|
|18 Holes||$39.00 – (Junior-$31.00)||$47.00 – (Junior-$32.00)||$50.00 – (Junior – $34.00)|
|Power Carts||Pull Carts|
|Rental Clubs||Yearly Pull Cart|