DID YOU KNOW……
The benefits of being a member at the Kenora Golf & Country Club?
Priority tee times – 7 day booking privileges vs 5 days for public play
Reduced pricing on power cart rentals and yearly cart rental
Merchandise discount in the Pro Shop on soft goods
Free use of driving range
Guest green fee pricing
Member events and tournaments
Club account charging privileges (with credit card number on file)
Access and membership to the Golf Canada Handicap System
Golf Canada Gold Member Card
Golf club labels and access to the Equipment Identification and Retrieval System
Opportunity to participate in Golf Manitoba events
Golf Canada Incident Protection Program – for property damage, cart damage and equipment replacement
Golf Canada e-newsletter
Exclusive offers on event tickets and Merchandise for Golf Canada events
Men’s, Ladies, Junior and Mixed Leagues
With all these benefits……why wouldn’t you join!
– 2019 Membership Rates –
- Adult Non-Restricted – A person 27 years of age or older
- Adult Restricted Membership – For those wishing to play on weekdays after 3:00 pm and weekends and holidays after 2:00 pm –
- Senior – A person who is 70 to 74 years of age in the current playing year
- Super Senior – A person who is 75 years of age or older in the current playing year
- Family – Parents with children 18 years of age or younger as of December 31st of the current playing year
- Graduated Membership Year 1 – A person who has never been a member of the club or has not joined the club in the past 5 years
- Graduated Membership Year 2 – A person who was a Trial Member in 2018 season.
- Intermediate Adult – A person who is 19 to 26 years of age and is not attending full- time Univeristy or College
- Student – A person 19 to 24 Years of age as of December 31st of current playing year who attends full-time University or College. (A copy of current student card must be provided)
- Junior – A person 18 years of age & under as of December 31st of current playing year
- Juvenile – A person 14 to 16 years of age as of December 31st of current playing year (Any person in this category wishing to play on weekends and holidays before 11:00am must be accompanied by an adult)
- Young Juvenile – A person 11 to 13 years of age as of December 31st of current playing year (Any person in this category wishing to play on weekends and holidays before 1:00 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Youth – A person 7 to 10 years of age as of December 31st of current playing year (Any person in this category wishing to play on weekends and holidays before 1:00 must be accompanied by an adult)
YOUTH 10 AND UNDER THAT HAVE A PARENT, GUARDIAN OR GRANDPARENT THAT IS A MEMBER OF THE CLUB MAY PLAY FOR FREE AS LONG AS THEY ARE PLAYING WITH THE ADULT MEMBER!
Trail Fee – $265.00
Adult Club Storage – $185.00 (includes pull cart rental)
Junior Club Storage – $100.00 (Non-cleaning and includes pull cart rental)
Member Yearly Power Cart Rental – Includes your share of a rental power cart. Players without the yearly cart rental must pay their share of the power cart rental. Carts must be booked in advance. $407.08
All prices do not include 13% HST
Ask about our installment payment program!
Membership, Trail Fee and Club Storage Refund and Credit Policy
Whereas from time to time members may, for various reasons, request a refund of fees paid to the club or a transfer of fees to the next year:
- a) Refund of fees would be entertained only upon a request in writing. The request would be granted only in case of the following “events”: death, disability or transfer from Kenora that occurs prior to July 16th of any year.
b) The percentage refunded would be calculated from May 1st to the date of the “event”. The calculation would be equal to fees paid minus the number of days from April 30th to the “event” divided by 150 times fees paid.
e.g. (A member becomes deceased on May 30th. Fees paid $1,000.00 The calculation is $1000.00- (30/150 x $1000.00) = $800.00)
- Transfer of fees to yourself for the next year would be entertained only upon receipt of a request in writing. The request would be granted only in cases of the following “events”: sudden injury, disability or illness that prevents golfing for the balance of the season and occurs prior to July 16th of any year. Medical evidence would be required. Should conditions improve and the member resumes golfing prior to the end of the season, the member would have to pay green fees, trail fees and full storage or store their own clubs. The credit to the next year would be calculated the same as the refund calculation set out in subparagraph 1. b) above.
- If a member is injured or disabled after paying and prior to playing a round of golf then the entire fees may be refunded or credited to the next year instead of the prorated amounts set out in paragraphs 1. and 2. above.
- The Board of the Kenora Golf and Country Club retains the right to depart from this policy at it’s discretion if circumstances are presented to the Board that are not provided for herein. The Board also maintains the right to accept verbal requests at its discretion.
Cart Liability Waiver
In consideration of using of the Cart Trails and Storage facilities of the Kenora Golf & Country Club Ltd. and being allowed to utilize a private cart in the above aforementioned manner, the Cart Trail fee holder assumes all risks associated with the associated usage contemplated and AGRESS TO HOLD HARMLESS, release, defend, and indemnify Kenora Golf & Country Club Limited, the (The Golf Club) its respective insurance companies, successors and interest, and agents, employees , representatives, assignees, officers, directors and shareholder (the released part or parties) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY and for injury or property damage arising from the cart fee holder’s engagement in the activities allowed in trail usage and cart storage negligence or breach of any express or implied warranty.
By purchasing the Cart and Trail fee the cart trail fee holder releases any right to make any claim or file any law suit against any released party. The Cart Trail fee holder agrees to DEFEND and IDEMNIFY each released party from any and all claims of the Cart Trail fee holder and/or any third party arising in whole or in part from the Cart Fee holder’s use of the trail and storage facilities as aforesaid.
The Cart Trail fee holder agrees to comply with the instructions of the Golf Course personnel and all posted signs. The Cart Trail fee holder agrees to act in a careful and prudent manner at all times and to ensure that only qualified and competent parties are allowed to operate motorized vehicles.
In case of a minor Cart Trail fee holder or Cart operator, the parent/legal guardian agrees to the terms of this Release on behalf of the minor and agrees that the minor holder should be bound by all terms of this release.
This declares _______________________________________________________ qualified and competent to operate a motorized Cart at the Kenora Golf & Country Club Ltd. and follow all rules and regulations associated with said operation.
Signature of parent/guardian: _______________________________________________________
If you have any questions or for more information call 468-7995 and leave a message or e-mail email@example.com .